The Dallas Festival of the Arts at Kidd Spring Park is a two-day outdoor local art and crafts event held in Oak Cliff | Kessler Park neighborhood at Kidd Springs Park which recently undertook an extensive renovation and revitalization of the park, but with proven success with Turtle Creek Arts Festival, we are certain it will become one of the biggest events of the year. Located in the beautiful area of Oak Cliff/ Kessler Park. Kidd Springs Park is one of the oldest parks (70 years) in the Dallas region and is complete with a lake, pool, softball field, and butterfly garden. Nestled among lots of trees, huge open green space, a wonderful duck pond, and tons of visibility make this an irresistible event for artists during a fall weekend.
The Dallas Festival of the Arts is a 2-day celebration of community and tradition presented by the Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces, for people of all ages and interests.
At this festival, there is something for everyone: Artist’s Market featuring fine arts and crafts, local food and beverage concessions, and live acoustic entertainment.
All applications submitted during 2021 will be juried. Apply through Zapp https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=8786
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
- Accept applications: May 27, 2021
- Application deadline: September 21, 2021
- Jury dates: September 22, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: September 23, 2021
- Accept invitation & purchase deadline: October 05, 2021
- Wait List Released: October 06, 2021
- Event Dates: October 23-24, 2021
- Load In Dates: October 22, 2021 (Friday: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM) | Saturday (walk-in) 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM.