Global Reflections Exhibit Scheduled During the 2021 International Festival Click Here to Enter!
This exhibit will feature the work of Plano Art Association members. The fifty-plus works are to be a global reflection of the vision of this group of very talented artists. PAA artists will showcase their art in the exciting celebration of the international confluence of Plano. The show will be on display at Gallery@Courtyard, at the Courtyard Theater, 1509 H Ave, Plano, TX 75074.Hours of the exhibit at Gallery@Courtyard are Monday through Friday, 9 – 4:00 PM
WHAT This is an art exhibit featuring 2D artworks (including photography) that reflect the universal language of art. It is part of the 2021 Plano International Festival. More than 20,000 people are forecasted to attend the Festival.
WHEN The exhibit will open on Wednesday, September 15, and close on October 21. The gallery is open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
KEY DATES FOR PARTICIPANTS
Call for entries: opens Week of August 16
Entry Deadline: Thursday, September 2
Artist Drop Off: Monday, September 13 (12 – 4 PM)
Show Opens: Wednesday, September 15 (Gallery remains open Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM)
Awards Reception: Wednesday, September 22 (7 – 8:30 PM)
Show Closes: Thursday, October 21, at 4:00 PM Artist
Pick Up: Friday, October 22 (12 – 4 PM)
• Open to members of Plano Art Association. (To become a member, click here before you enter this show)
• Artists may submit up to three pieces.
• Acceptance will be based on number of total submissions and space available for exhibiting, on a first-come first-serve basis. • Artists will be notified of the number of pieces that are accepted to be exhibited.
• Exhibit space is limited to approximately 50 pieces.
• This exhibit is for 2-dimensional artwork only.
• Maximum width for artwork is 40 inches including the frame.
• No nude subject matter will be accepted.
• All pieces must be ready to hang with wire; no eye hooks or saw tooth hangers allowed.
AWARDS Juried Awards will be presented: 1st $300, 2nd $150, 3rd $100 and three Merit Awards for $50 each will be presented. Each winner will also receive tickets to Dancing with the Symphony.
ENTRY FEES People may enter up to three pieces for a total fee of $30 for PAA members.