Live Online Professional Grant Development Workshop
Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposals
May 10-11, 2021
9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time
Sponsored by the Grant Training Center
For the safety and well-being of all our workshop participants, rather than returning to Texas Christian University, as planned, we will be holding this Professional Grant Development workshop live online. It will include: the same length of instruction, interactive discussions, and one-on-ones with the instructor.
Participants will learn how to:
- Navigate the world of grant procurement
- Research and identify potential funding sources
- Address the guidelines of federal and foundation applications
- Find foundation and corporate giving for the state of Texas
- Understand the new federal guidelines for writing winning grants
- Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
- Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Demonstrate the merits, excellence and innovation of your proposal
- Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $595.00 (includes a comprehensive list of resources, workbook, and certificate of completion)
Rebate of $45.00 per person is given for two or more registrants from the same organization.
Can’t make it?
This webinar will also take place
May 26-27, 2021