Quarterly Fine Art Skills Workshops:
Review the basic skills and techniques of fine art: painting, drawing, painting, and mixed media. Class fee $25 per session. Pay by PayPal or check.
All students must be registered and 18 years of age.
Supplies: A list of needed supplies will be emailed to students.
June 8th: Review the basic techniques of drawing and sketching, and use gesture drawing or sketching to create a final composition.
* 10 – 11:30 Review of the basics of drawing and composition
* 12 – 2 Sketching and gesture drawing. Complete a final drawing project.
Instructor: Michele Quarton
REGISTER AND PAY BY PAYPAL OR CHECK
September 14th: Review of printmaking basics.
* 10 -11:30 Practice the various printmaking techniques, Monotypes, Drypoint, Wood Cut, Stencils and Spontaneous Mark
* 12 – 2: Choose a printmaking technique and complete a project.
Instructor: Junanne Peck
October 2: Review painting techniques used in oil, acrylic, and watercolor.
* 10 – 11:30: Color composition, brush techniques, composition
* 12 – 2: Pick the medium to work in and complete a project
Instructor: Sarah Murphy