When: Saturday, April 29, 2-7pm
What: Live Local Music * Food * Beer & Wine * Kid Stuff * Art Exhibition
Where: Bath House Cultural Center on White Rock Lake 521 E. Lawther Dr., Dallas, TX 75218
Who: Music lovers, families, lovers of the lake and its natural beauty
The Bath House is collaborating with the Texas Musicians Museum in Irving to stage a wide variety of musicians while loaning the Bath House some of their rare Texas Musicians memorabilia for the event.
- Four stages of Live Music in a variety of genres
- Food, beer, and wine for sale
- Children’s and family activities
- Music-focused Art Exhibition
- Get to meet some of your local community organizations and businesses!
Lake-a-Palooza is produced by The Friends of the Bath House Cultural Center for the benefit of the Bath House Cultural Center and the local arts community.