Tag: phone app
Dallas Art Fair is pleased to announce Artsy as our official online partner for the fourth consecutive year.
For the fourth year, Artsy will host the official online preview of Dallas Art Fair 2017, sharing the fair with an international audience of collectors, curators, and art enthusiasts in 190+ countries. Visitors to Dallas Art Fair on Artsy can access the fair program and inquire on artworks for sale starting Thursday, March 30.
For those attending the fair in person or are interested in learning more about the fair’s leading galleries, we encourage you to download the Artsy app for iPhone & iPad as your guide. With a tap, browse exhibiting galleries, make sales inquiries, and follow artists to receive future updates.
Sign up to be notified when Artsy’s coverage of Dallas Art Fair goes live and customize your collecting preferences.
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/exhibits-events/dallas-art-fair-artsy/
Explore more! The Dallas Museum of Art’s collection encompasses more than 23,000 works of art and spans 5,000 years of human creativity, representing a full range of world cultures. Search what’s currently on view, find works of art in the galleries and save them to your favorites, or get social and let everyone know what you’re viewing.
MORE (plus link to app download)
- Check out what’s happening at the Museum, from exhibitions to daily activities. Filter by the type of activity you’re looking for, or search for something special.
- Become a DMA Member and see upcoming members-only events.
- Register for an event or purchase tickets right from your phone.
- Locate specific works of art on the interactive map and preview what’s in each gallery.
- Explore your way—by duration, DMA insider selection, theme, or your favorites. Don’t know where to start? Shake your phone to find something new!
- Get social! Follow the DMA right from the app and share your favorites.
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/resources-links/theres-an-app-for-that-the-dma/