The ArtReach Committee of Lover’s Lane United Methodist Church in Dallas, Texas, invites you to participate in a patriotic themed exhibition named “Faith of our Fathers”.
All local, national and international artists, professional and amateur are eligible to enter.
Mediums can include works in Acrylic, Airbrush, Assemblage, Charcoal, Color Pencil, Collage, Digital Art, Drawings, Encaustic, Fiber Art, Graphite, Illustration, Mixed Media, New Media, Oil, Other, Painting, Pastel, Photography, Watercolor, and more.
The work should be able to be hung on a wall without additional hardware from the installation committee.
Special considerations given to sculpture and other special pieces.
All exhibitors are chosen by the ArtReach Committee and all decisions are final.
There is no fee except for an installation fee of $10.00 per piece due upon delivery.
All entries should be sent via email for consideration to: FaithofourFathersLLUMC@gmail.com
Deadline: June 1, 2016
ARTIST NOTIFICATION: June 15, 2016
SHOW DATE: June 23, 2016 – August 25, 2016
ARTIST RECEPTION: Sunday, June 26, 2016 with concert.
This registration form must be completed and received by June 1, 2016.
1. Art manifest the concept of “Our Founding Fathers.”
2. Please fill in blanks below and return this form via email attachment to: FaithofourFathersLLUMC@gmail.com.
3. Attach a digital photo for both identification and label purposes. 1500 x 2100 pixels or 1-8 MB
4. Registration is not accepted without photo and completed form. You may include an optional artist statement.
5. There is a nominal $10.00 installation fee per piece as this is an invitational show.
6. No size limitation. If item is heavy or bulky, artist must install directly on Thursday, June 23.
1. For the period of the loan, the object may be exhibited, stored, or otherwise used by Lovers Lane United Methodist Church at its discretion subject to the exercise of same care and decisions in such exhibits, use, and storage as is customary in dealing with similar objects owned and/or managed by LLUMC.
2. LLUMC may photograph or similarly reproduce in any media the object(s) described on this agreement for record, educational purposes, or publicity related to the show under the same regulations as pertains to LLUMC’s own collection.
3. The object will not be loaned or assigned to any person, corporation, or entity other than the borrower named and will not be returned to any person other than the owner named or legal representative of the owner unless instructed to do so in writing by the owner.
4. I, the artist/artist representative, waive any and all claims against LLUMC, its volunteers, and staff arising from any damage to my property.
5. I understand that LLUMC is not responsible for any loss, harm or damage to my art or other property.
6. I agree that I (or my legal representative) will dutifully pick up my art on THURSDAY, August 25th, between the hours of 9:00 am – 11:00 am from Lovers Lane United Methodist Church unless other arrangements have been made with LLUMC in writing prior to this date. If art is not collected by this time, I agree that LLUMC has the right to store the art and charge me fees accordingly. If the art has not been picked up on August 25, 2016, I agree to relinquish my right to it. LLUMC may dispose of the art without any obligation to any parties.
DELIVERY: Artist agrees to deliver art IN HANGING CONDITION with no additional hardware needed by the installation committee to LOVERS LANE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ArtReach Gallery, 9200 Inwood Road Dallas TX 75220: Thursday, June 23, 9:00 am – 11am.
Name of Artist: ______________________
City, State, Zip:_________________________
TITLE of art:___________________________
Price: _______ (LLUMC receives 25% commission of sales)
Lover’s Lane United Methodist Church
9200 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas 75220
Contact: (214) 874-5141 or FaithofourFathersLLUMC@gmail.com
Lovers Lane United Methodist Church.