Tag: holiday gifts
The intricate medallion design above was created by Al Brouillette, one of the
original artists of The Upstairs Gallery. It was one of many designs that he created for Eleanor G. Martin’s annual Christmas Show. We thought it approporiate to use
Al’s design for this 50th Annual Gallery show. Al Brouillette 1924 – 2000
Pottery and jewelry and art gifts…from our family of artists.
Art in every medium and priced to make shopping fun again…
We are featuring three potters – all with destinctive styles. Mugs and platters, casserole dishes and tortilla bowls, goblets and cups to share good cheer. Art to give – art to collect – all part of our 50th Show.
“NORTH POLE WE HAVE A PROBLEM”
Created by: Kent Bushart
Stephen Rascoe – Sun Flowers
Paintings to Celebrate the
Oils, watercolors, mixed media….all on display. Our family of artists will show their recent works….from large paintings to small treasures.
Contemporary and traditional — bright and bold – thoughtful and reflective .
art classes and workshops
DOUG WALTON NEW YEAR’S ENCOUNTER 2018
DATE: Fri-Sun, Jan. 5, 6, & 7, 2018
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
FEE: $165 for three days or $60 per day.
A $50 deposit will hold your place.
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/exhibits-events/the-upstairs-gallery-annual-christms-show-12-2-17/
This year the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash descends on Eddie Deen’s Ranch, located just south of the Dallas Convention Center on Lamar St. in Dallas, Texas. A world-class entertainment venue, the location has an eclectic charm and authentic Texas atmosphere. Etsy Dallas’ Jingle Bash, a premier handmade shopping event and party, will showcase the very best in handmade apparel, bags, jewelry, home décor, accessories, art, pottery and more! Hand-picked artists, crafters and designers from near and far will all gather at the Jingle Bash for pure shopping pleasure.
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Eddie Deen’s Ranch located 944 S. Lamar St | Dallas, TX 75202
Apply now to be part of the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash! deadline August 18
SELLING AT THE BASH
- The Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash is a juried, handmade-only show.
- No resale items, no vintage, no commercial products, no supplies at the Bash.
- All artists must be present to staff their own booth during the Bash. If you have staff that is knowledgeable and trained to sell your products, please let us know at the time of application if they attend in your absence.
- Artists are not allowed to sell another artist’s products.
- Artists may sell only items on their application in order to avoid over saturation of categories, to be fair to the fellow vendors, and to provide shoppers with a diverse array of products.
- Artists do not have to live in the Dallas area nor be a member of Etsy Dallas to apply. We welcome artists from all over the country!
- Applicants do not need to have an Etsy shop, but quality web presence is highly encouraged
- Anyone who meets the above criteria is welcome to apply!
- Complete applications and application fees are due by midnight (CST) August 18, 2017
- A $25 application fee is non-refundable and can only be sent via Paypal to email@example.com
- No cash or checks accepted.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted
- In order to be considered, you must provide a working web link depicting clear photos of your handmade products
- No photos accepted via email or snail mail
- The State of Texas requires vendors to have a Sales Tax ID in order to pay sales tax on all items sold in Texas. Visit the State Comptroller’s web site for more infohttp://www.window.state.tx.us/
- This year we will host the event in an indoor venue with multiple rooms. We cannot guarantee placement in any location at time of application.
- If your preferred booth size is not available, please indicate on application if you would/not be willing to accept your second choice.
- Two booth sizes will be offered:
*10×10 for $295
*6×8 for $195
- July 17 : Bash application open online
- August 18: All applications + $25 application fee due via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On or around August 23: Emails go out notifying artists of whether or not they were accepted into this year’s Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash
- September 6: Booth and any promotional or sponsorship fees due via Paypal to email@example.com
- September 22: All print-ready press materials due (if you have chosen a sponsorship level, your digital files will be due upon acceptance to show).
- October 14: Deadline to receive all Bash Bag™ promo items
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/opportunities-for-artists/applications-for-the-2017-etsy-dallas-jingle-bash-now-open/
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/exhibits-events/vastfest-holiday-social-and-shopping-event-dec-1/
EXPERIENCE AN ART STUDIO •
Opportunity to purchase gifts of Original watercolor & acrylic paintings
Holiday Open Studio Sale
Friday Evening Nov. 11
5 pm – 8 pm
Saturday Nov. 12
11 am – 5 pm
Meet the Artists: Naomi Brotherton, Founder of Artisan’s, at 96 years old is retiring at the end of this year
Pat Kochan, author of “Once Upon A Time In Dallas, Through the Artist’s Eyes”
2825 Valley View Lane #301
Behind Auto Zone – Josey at Valley View Ln.
Farmers Branch, TX
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/exhibits-events/artisans-open-studio-sale-nov-11-12/
The Jingle Bell Bazaar is coming November 7th and 8th, 2015 to the Grand Hall at the Richardson Civic Center! The Jingle Bell Bazaar is a holiday gift market now it its second year! With more vendors, we expect our attendees will be able to find a gift for everyone on their list!
November 7th – 10am – 5pm
November 8th – 12pm – 5pm
Richardson Civic Center
411 W. Arapaho Road
Richardson, TX 75080
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/exhibits-events/jingle-bell-bazaar-nov-7-8-in-richardson/
Artists’ Showplace Gallery Presents
Annual Associates Show and Holiday Gift Bazaar
Reception & Gift Bazaar: Friday, November 7, 2014
Fine Art, Gift Bazaar, Complimentary Wine & Hors d’oeuvres
Showcasing the Art of:
Nancy Alexander, Gay Banowsky, Jodie Baldwin, Pauline Caffrey, Linda Clarry, Steven Cook,
Linda Franklin, Dawn Freeland, Connie Logan Levsen, Jane Matwijecky, Barbara Park, Herb Reed, Sharon Serrago, & Bob Wilson
Exhibition Dates: Nov. 6 – Dec 31, 2014
Artists’ Showplace Gallery
15615 Coit Rd, #230
Dallas, TX 75248
Southwest Corner of Arapaho & Coit Roads
The Shops at Spanish Village
Gallery Hours: 11 am – 5 pm
Tuesday – Saturday
or by Appointment
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/exhibits-events/artists-showplace-holiday-reception-gift-bazaar-nov-7/