Grapevine Art Dealers Association (GADA) is hosting its 2nd Annual Fall Gallery Night in the downtown historic district of Grapevine October 4, 2014. All six member galleries bring their artists’ best new work in for the event, which will take place from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Gather friends for a walk along the vibrant historic downtown for an evening of fine art, signature exciting food, and wine tastings among paintings, sculptures, glass blowing and oil painters.
• A Touch of Paris, 202 West Wall Street, meet French artist/instructor/owner Dominique Galleron. Original art on display includes Dominique’s bold palette knife oil paintings in a delightful art studio setting that includes other artists work. www.atouchofparisgallery.com
• Great American West Gallery, 332 South Main Street, features the finest western artists in the world. This historic setting compliments the paintings and bronzes of Native Americans, frontiersmen, cavalry, pioneers, cowboys, and ranchers among expansive landscapes. www.greatamericanwestgallery.com
• Giddens Fine Art Gallery, 624 South Main Street, owners Cherie and John Giddens offer a vast variety of local artists’ works from paintings to sculptures in glass and bronze, filling the walls of this diverse gallery. Paintings include watercolors by Cherie Giddens. www.giddensgallery.com
• The Tower Gallery, located at 636 South Main Street in the Grapevine Convention and Visitors Bureau headquarters, will host the Texas Sculpture Association annual show. This show brings highly eclectic sculpture presentations by Texas sculptors… always a favorite for all ages. www.grapevinetexasusa.com
• Holder Dane Gallery and Art Studios, 701 South Main Street, located at the historic train depot area, features fine art. Oil paintings and pastels, bronze, wood, and clay sculptures, contemporary art jewelry and fine pottery create a pleasing variety of works by highly acclaimed local and national artists. Renowned artist Ann Hardy will hold a live painting demonstration during the event. www.holderdane.com
• Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery, 701 South Main Street, also located at the train depot, surrounds you with a cascade of color in vibrant glass sculptures and delightful light filled objects. The Vetro gallery houses many fine glass artists’ work and glass jewelry. Always a source of entertainment is the performance of the glass blowers choreographing their skills in front of the glowing glass creations. www.vetroartglass.com
The 2nd Annual Fall Gallery Night will showcase the fine arts in Grapevine offering an evening of high quality art for all to enjoy. Complimentary food and beverages will be served at each gallery. Gallery owners and artists will be on hand to answer questions and facilitate purchases. There is no cost to attend the 2nd Annual GADA Fall Gallery Night.
For more information, go to www.facebook.com/GrapevineArtDealers.