Artscape, the Dallas Arboretum’s juried fine art and fine craft show and sale, brings together outstanding artists from around the country.
APRIL 28 – APRIL 30, 2017
Delight in the joy of spring at this amazing show, which features a variety of mediums including Painting, Sculpture, 2-D and 3-D mixed media, photography and more. Listed as one of the “15 most beautiful gardens in the world” by Architectural Digest, the Arboretum is a perfect complement to the beautiful artwork selected for the show. The layout for the show is architect-designed for maximum visibility of artists and audience flow. A blue ribbon committee has reimagined Artscape and is adding inventive, audience-pleasing elements for 2017.
How to Apply
- 12.9.16: Artist application and jury fee deadline
- 12.22.16: Artist notification of acceptance and information packets mailed
- 1.20.17: Artscape show contract and booth fee deadline
- 2.3.17: Deadline to request refund ($40 cancellation Fee)
- 3.27.17: Artist location mailed
- 4.28.17: Show set-up & Preview
- 4.29.16 & 4.30.17: Artscape Show
- $25: Jury Fee, Non-refundable check to Dallas Arboretum for each category to be exhibited. Due 12.9.16
- $330: Booth Fee, 12’w x 12’d to accommodate a 10’ x 10’ white tent provided by artist.
- $275: Double Space Supplement, limited number of double spaces available.
- $40: Cancellation Fee, prior to 2.3.17
The jury of regional art professionals is chaired by Patricia Meadows, distinguished jurist, art appraiser, lecturer, collector, curator and president of Art Connections.