|Applications close May 21, 2021. (extended)|
Date: June 26, 2021
Location: South Side Events Center, 1135 S. Lamar, Dallas
|The Spring Bash is Back! Visit our website for more details and to apply! |
Not a handmade artist? Join us as a sponsor or volunteer!
NOTE – Spaces are limited, so apply today!
SELLING AT THE BASH
- The Bash is a juried, handmade-only show.
- No resale items, no vintage, no commercial products, no supplies at the Bash.
- All artists must be present to staff their own booth during the Bash. If you have staff that is knowledgeable and trained to sell your products, please let us know at the time of application if they attend in your absence.
- Artists are not allowed to sell another artist’s products.
- Artists may not sell any trademarked or copyright items unless they show proper licensing agreements to the jury at the time of application.
- Artists may sell only items on their application in order to avoid over saturation of categories, to be fair to fellow vendors, and to provide shoppers with a diverse array of products.
- Artists do not have to live in the Dallas area nor be a member of Etsy Dallas to apply. We welcome artists from all over the country!
- Applicants do not need to have an Etsy shop, but quality web presence is highly encouraged.
- Anyone who meets the above criteria is welcome to apply!