Anonymous Was A Woman (AWAW) has introduced an emergency relief grant program to support artists impacted by the Covid-19 crisis. The program will distribute $250,000 in grants, up to $2,500 apiece, to artists who have experienced financial hardship from loss of income or opportunity as a direct result of the crisis. As with AWAW’s annual award, the program is open to women-identifying visual artists over the age of 40 in the United States and territories, and aims to address the unique challenges faced by artists in middle age or older, particularly at this critical time.
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/opportunities-for-artists/relief-grant-opportunity-for-women-artists/
- VAGF’s 2020 ARTRAGEOUS is now online!
- Adults: Workshops at Home with Oil and Cotton
- Join Us for TCA’s Free Professional Development Webinar June 17
- Maegan Kirschner/ The Artist’s Circle Gallery/ Call for Watercolor Art
- TVAA’s Works on Paper entry deadline July 3
- June at the Visual Arts League of Lewisville – virtual meeting, exhibit intake & more
- TVAA call deadline June 19th for “In Bloom” online exhibition
- TVAA presents MASTERS: Modern Interpretations of Art Masters
- Photography National Juried Exhibition deadline June 7
- Funky Finds – Applications Open for November Market
- Irving Arts Center: Galleries Re-Opening July 1 | Virtual Tours, Camps & Experiences
- 2D National Juried Exhibition June 1-27, 2020
- Irving Art Association 2020 Members Awards Online Show entry deadline June 30 – Free
- June Updates from the Denton Area Arts Council – Online Exhibits & Programs
- Spring Art Fest Event at the Martin Place
- The Cove reopens with Luminous, paintings by Tammy Gilchrest and Pete Quaid
- Craft Guild of Dallas – reopening June 1
- Southwestern Watercolor Society entries due June 30
- Crow Museum of Asian Art – Message from the Director and June news
- Museum of Biblical Art/National Center for Jewish Art Reopens
- Exceptional studio space available
- Collecting Texas Memories: Stephen Rascoe at the Upstairs Gallery
- Peach Festival Art Competition is OPEN!
- In Between – Artworks by Romulo Martinez June 5
- Giddens Gallery of Art: Artist Naomi Brotherton
- Bonham’s Creative Arts Center Photo Show Goes Digital – call for entries
- Business Council for the Arts: Obelisk Awards 2020 Nomination Deadline Now June 19th!
- VALA Splash of Color ART CALL
- Art House Dallas: Imagining the Future
- Southwest Gallery – Open & New Arrivals
- Barry Whistler Gallery: Otis Jones & Allison V. Smith
- Cris Worley Online Events & Exhibits
- Mandatory Color Surface Design competition
- Last Saturday Gallery Night May 30
- Jane Cornish Smith’s 2-day Online Cold Wax Abstract Compositions and Abstract Landscapes
Using our Google Calendars
Google Calendars for these event types:
To search, choose one of the calendars above and it will appear on a new page. Click on the +GoogleCalendar symbol at the bottom of the calendar. You will be asked if you wish to add the calendar to your Google calendar. Click ‘No’ (unless you wish to add it) and then you will be able to use the search box at the top of the calendar.
To add an event to our calendars, use the Contact Form below.
Post Your News
Header Art Credits
Cecie Feiner Borschow
John P. Irizarry
Jane E. Jones
© All art is copyrighted by the artist.. contact the Webmaster to participate: firstname.lastname@example.org