Red Arrow Contemporary is currently accepting proposals for group and solo exhibitions to be reviewed for the 2013 calendar. The gallery is interested in both traditional formats as well as experimental artwork that can range in any medium.
Artists and curators are encouraged to submit proposals with the following information:
1. One to three page summery of the premise of the exhibition including the artist’s background information and details about the work that are specific to the show as well as any thematic direction.
2. Include desired exhibition dates if necessary
3. CV/resume for all participating artists
4. CD or video of artwork in be considered for the exhibition
5. Any additional budget to be covered by RAC
6. Copy of any grant that funds the proposed exhibit
7. Include self-addressed stamped envelope if necessary
Mail proposals to: Red Arrow Contemporary, 1130 Dragon St. Suite 110, Dallas, TX 75207
Deadline: Postmarked by July 15, 2012