Its Call for art time! May 23 is when we start a new gallery. I got city permission this time to display all contact and pricing for the artist to get contacted directly by potential customers. Here are the rules, Contact me at 817.501.2644 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeff.Florey@bedfordtx.gov for more information.
City of Bedford seeks artists to submit work
The Cultural Commission and the City of Bedford encourages artists to participate in the new Storefront Display. Artists will have the exclusive opportunity to display artwork in the storefront gallery space at the Bedford Meadows Shopping Center located at the corner of Central Dr. and Harwood Rd.
The exhibition will be fun and the art standards will be high-quality. Interested artists must submit up to 5 pieces of gallery ready, currently available pieces for consideration. Artists deliver artwork to the Bedford Meadows Shopping Center.
What to submit:
Two dimensional artwork (Paintings, drawings etc.):
Including paper, board, canvas, fabric, metal or plastic. Oil, acrylic, watercolor, ink, pastel, charcoal, colored pencil, graphite, torn paper/fabric, etc. as well as mixed media, photography, and digital output accepted. Artwork will not be accepted unless the artist has the work framed and gallery ready.
Three dimensional artwork (sculpture, pottery, etc.):
Including fabric wall hangings, wood, fiberglass, glass, plastic, plaster, stone and metal. Artists must provide display pedestals or cases for sculpture, pottery and jewelry.
When submitting, please include the following:
1. First and Last Name
2. Photo of each piece of artwork
· Photos cannot be larger than 500 KB
· Name or Identification of artist cannot be on photo
· Name each jpeg file with the artist’s last name and first initial
3. Name of artwork
4. Medium (media) that your artwork is created in (i.e. oil on canvas, pencil on paper, etc.)
5. Dimensions (size) of your work
6. Your phone number and email so we can contact you if your work is selected for the gallery.