MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival 2017
April 20 – 23, 2017
Applications are now open for artists interested in showcasing their work at one of the top arts festivals in America. Working exclusively through Zapplication.org, we will accept applications through October 14.
Number of Artists: 223, including 20 Emerging Artists
Historic Number of Applications Received: Approximately 1400 applications in 2016.
Jurors: Five paid Art Professionals (local, regional or national), including two working artists.
We cordially invite you to apply to the MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival, scheduled for April 20-23, 2017, the largest, nationally ranked arts festival in the country. With a high tradition of providing top-shelf services to artists, artist awards totalling $10,500 and hundreds of thousands of affluent Metroplex buyers, MAIN ST. continues to forge new ground in terms of increased sales for artists.
Sporting an incredible Event Plaza in the center of Downtown, midway along brick-lined Main Street, Fort Worth’s signature festival features corner booth spaces, signature artist amenities (including at-booth lunch delivery), stress-free load-in process and available storage, plus an incredible array of online, print and smart phone conduits to appeal to an incredibly diverse and wealth-wielding public. MAIN ST. is a prime candidate for your tour through Texas and Oklahoma.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiered application fee is $25 until 11:59 PM on August 14, 2016, $30 until 11:59 PM on September 14, 2016, and $35 until our deadline at 11:59 PM on October 14, 2016.
We are known for our friendly, Western-style, southern hospitality and for delivering a buying public to the doorsteps of our participants. We provide marketing, “shelf space,” including an award-winning website with an in-depth Artist’s Gallery, an artist-centric iPhone app, an advance-purchase art buyers club with over $60,000 pledged each year, and direct-mail marketing programs focused on the artists….
Important Time and Date Information:
- Show Dates: April 20-23, 2017 (32nd Year)
- Artist hours of exhibition: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Thursday, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM on Sunday (Note: the event itself doesn’t close until 10:00 PM on Thursday, 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, and 8:00 PM on Sunday. Artists are invited to remain open as they wish during those later hours).
- Application process opens: July 15, 2016
- Application deadline: 11:59 PM Central Time, October 14, 2016
- Artist Jury: November 3 & 4, 2016, at the Norris Conference Center located at 304 Houston Street, 76102. Round one (November 3) will be open to the public.
- Acceptance notification, contract and Artist Guide e-mailed: November 14, 2016
- Accepted artists posted on Website: December 1, 2016
- Artist registration packet and booth fees: Must be postmarked by December 5, 2016
- Last day to cancel with refund: January 23, 2017
- Load in: April 19, 2017
- Artist Awards Ceremony and Breakfast: Friday, April 21, 2017, 8:00 AM