Art in the City is composed of citizens interested in improving the quality of life in Haltom City by encouraging art, artists and exhibits. Art in the City receives no city funding but is a subcommittee of Keep Haltom City Beautiful. The group meets once a month, unless they have an upcoming program or project.
To date Art in the City has:
- Hosted a fall art festival
- Sponsored a student art contest
- Coordinated an Art Ramble (May 2012)
- Are now listed as a venue for the FWADA’s Fall Gallery Night, Saturday, Sept. 8
- Are planning our second annual Art Festival – date: Saturday, Oct. 13
By the way, they’re looking for artists for both the Gallery Night and the upcoming fall art festival.
For more information about Art in the City activities, contact Fran Burns, Haltom City Community Projects Coordinator at 817-222-7767 or email@example.com.
Art in the City – Haltom City Art Festival Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 call for artists
For applications for artist spaces for the Art in the City Festival, see http://www.haltomcitytx.com/news-events-community-projects/829-2012-art-in-city-seeking-artists. The application deadline is Thursday, September 13th, 2012.