It’s that time of the year – another Art in the Atrium show is coming up. We invite all visual artists in Frisco and beyond to submit their work for this awesome opportunity. The selected works will be distributed throughout the five floors of the City Hall building and remain on display for six months. Good luck!
Big “thank you” to the City of Frisco – City Hall and Play Frisco – Parks, and Recreation for putting together this unique showcase for local artists. You can learn more about the exhibition and apply here: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=7516
SCHEDULE (Subject to Change)
- Thursday, February 20, 2020, 4 pm: The deadline for accepting Questions for Art in the Atrium: Vision 2020. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020: The deadline for accepting submissions to Art in the Atrium: Vision 2020
- By March 20, 2020: Selection process and notification to artists
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 – 10 am to 2 pm, and 4 to 8 pm: Artists drop off selected artwork, framed and ready to hang, and original signed loan agreement at the George A. Purefoy Municipal Center (6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Frisco, TX 75034), 1st floor Executive Conference Room (Rm C130). Artists are encouraged to keep a copy of the signed agreement for their records. NOTE: This is the only day artwork will be accepted. Shipping artworks to the location is not permitted. If the artist cannot deliver it, please arrange for delivery of the artwork by someone else.
- Monday, April 6, 2020: Exhibition opens
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 – 6:30 to 8 pm: Artist Reception
- Friday, September 11, 2020: Exhibition closes
- Monday, September 14, 2020 – 10 am to 2 pm, and 4 to 8 pm: Artists pick up artwork at the George A. Purefoy Municipal Center (6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Frisco, TX 75034), 1st floor Executive Conference Room (Rm C130). NOTE: This is the only day artwork can be picked up. If the artist cannot retrieve it, please arrange for artwork pick up by someone else.