Deadline: April 15, 2016
Co-chairs: Kevin Hurst, Director of Charitable Giving, Neiman Marcus Group
Dotti Reader, Managing Director, Tolleson Wealth Management
Is there an outstanding company or business leader that has contributed to your organization’s success? Do you know of an arts/cultural organization that has partnered with your business in a way that is innovative? It’s time to nominate them for an Obelisk Award – and we’ve simplified the online process!
Nominate companies for these awards:
- The New Initiatives Award recognizes businesses for supporting an innovative arts/cultural program created within the past three years. Awards are given to one large, medium and small business each.
- The Arts Partnerships Award recognizes businesses that have provided sustained support for three or more years. Awards are given to one large, medium and small business each.
- The Arts Education Award recognizes one outstanding business for its support of arts education.
Nominate individual business leaders for these awards:
- The Leadership Award recognizes long-term leadership and commitment to arts/culture by a business executive (president, CEO, partner).
- Outstanding Alumnus Award recognizes outstanding board leadership and commitment by a graduate of the Leadership Arts Institute.
Nominate a non-profit arts or cultural organization for this award:
- The Outstanding Arts Organization Award given by Neiman Marcus to recognize one outstanding non-profit organization for a project or program that has enhanced the community through partnership with a business.
Submit your nominations online at http://ntbca.org/obelisk-nominations
You may also print the form and submit by fax (972) 991-8320 or mail to:
The 2016 Obelisk Awards
8687 N. Central Expressway, Suite 2131
Dallas, Texas 75225
For more information please contact Ashley.Wilson@ntbca.org