Applications are now open for the Fall edition of The Other Art Fair Dallas, a leading fair for emerging and independent artists. Recognized as the leading artist fair, The Other Art Fair is a pioneering platform for uncovering and nurturing new creative talent, allowing artists to forge direct relationships with potential buyers and gallerists. The fair will take place from October 21-24, 2021 at Dallas Market Hall.
Each applicant is carefully considered by our selection committee, with the judges taking time to look at the submitted works, CV, and artist statement.
Successful applicants will receive the following as part of an 18 Week Exhibiting Experience:
- A booth at The Other Art Fair: In-Real-Life — fully-built booth including walling, lights and name board (4 days, Thursday – Sunday)
- Global promotion through the Online Studios e-commerce platform in partnership with Saatchi Art. Exposure before the Onsite Fair and after the Fair. Exclusive to The Other Art Fair artists
- Access to pre-fair preparation workshops in operations, marketing, and curation led by the Fair Team
- Lifetime membership to The Other Art Fair’s artist community with access to insider newsletters, professional networking, and social events. Plus an invite to the exhibitor-only Facebook community.
- Invitations to The Other Sessions, a professional development workshop series exclusive to Fair exhibitors
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists, collectors and art lovers
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts
Please visit our website for full details on what is included in your Fair Package and further information about applying and exhibiting.
Applications can be found at www.theotherartfair.com/dallas/applications and are due August 16th. Applications are free and acceptance is non-binding. Participation fees start at $1,680 +tax for a 16 linear foot booth.