“Art on the Horizon”
Horizon Unitarian Universalist Church
1641 W. Hebron Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75010
Offering a venue for local artists to exhibit their work in a solo exhibition for 6 weeks.
• Our space can accommodate 15-20 medium to large works of art or more if works are
• Each exhibition is for 6 weeks beginning on a Sunday. The work must be hung during
the week prior, and picked up promptly during the week following the show.
• Any work that is sold gives a 20% commission to the church.
• Two dimensional work only.
• Must be ready to hang, with wire, no sawtooth. Please do not bring work that is not
properly ready to hang. It will not be accepted.
• Nothing over 35 pounds
• Any theme or subject matter will be considered, yet be mindful of the space
• Any medium
There is no cutoff date for submissions. If you are interested in submitting work for
consideration, please email images or furnish a website where the work may be viewed
We would like to begin filling our 2017 schedule and may ask to set up an interview in order to see some work in person before finalizing the schedule and so that the artist can see the exhibition space for planning a show.
Patti Burns, Art on the Horizon
For more information on the church visit: www.horizonuu.org