This year the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash descends on Eddie Deen’s Ranch, located just south of the Dallas Convention Center on Lamar St. in Dallas, Texas. A world-class entertainment venue, the location has an eclectic charm and authentic Texas atmosphere. Etsy Dallas’ Jingle Bash, a premier handmade shopping event and party, will showcase the very best in handmade apparel, bags, jewelry, home décor, accessories, art, pottery and more! Hand-picked artists, crafters and designers from near and far will all gather at the Jingle Bash for pure shopping pleasure.
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Eddie Deen’s Ranch located 944 S. Lamar St | Dallas, TX 75202
Apply now to be part of the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash! deadline August 18
SELLING AT THE BASH
- The Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash is a juried, handmade-only show.
- No resale items, no vintage, no commercial products, no supplies at the Bash.
- All artists must be present to staff their own booth during the Bash. If you have staff that is knowledgeable and trained to sell your products, please let us know at the time of application if they attend in your absence.
- Artists are not allowed to sell another artist’s products.
- Artists may sell only items on their application in order to avoid over saturation of categories, to be fair to the fellow vendors, and to provide shoppers with a diverse array of products.
- Artists do not have to live in the Dallas area nor be a member of Etsy Dallas to apply. We welcome artists from all over the country!
- Applicants do not need to have an Etsy shop, but quality web presence is highly encouraged
- Anyone who meets the above criteria is welcome to apply!
- Complete applications and application fees are due by midnight (CST) August 18, 2017
- A $25 application fee is non-refundable and can only be sent via Paypal to email@example.com
- No cash or checks accepted.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted
- In order to be considered, you must provide a working web link depicting clear photos of your handmade products
- No photos accepted via email or snail mail
- The State of Texas requires vendors to have a Sales Tax ID in order to pay sales tax on all items sold in Texas. Visit the State Comptroller’s web site for more infohttp://www.window.state.tx.us/
- This year we will host the event in an indoor venue with multiple rooms. We cannot guarantee placement in any location at time of application.
- If your preferred booth size is not available, please indicate on application if you would/not be willing to accept your second choice.
- Two booth sizes will be offered:
*10×10 for $295
*6×8 for $195
- July 17 : Bash application open online
- August 18: All applications + $25 application fee due via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On or around August 23: Emails go out notifying artists of whether or not they were accepted into this year’s Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash
- September 6: Booth and any promotional or sponsorship fees due via Paypal to email@example.com
- September 22: All print-ready press materials due (if you have chosen a sponsorship level, your digital files will be due upon acceptance to show).
- October 14: Deadline to receive all Bash Bag™ promo items