Deep Ellum Arts Festival – April 6-8, 2018 – Dallas, Texas
OPEN DATE: 6/16/2017
Fee (Jury Selection Fee): $35.00
Event Dates: 4/6/2018 – 4/9/2018
The 24th annual Deep Ellum Arts Festival® is the signature event of the Deep Ellum aria entertainment district located in downtown Dallas Texas. This free to attend visual and performing arts festival consistently draws tens of thousands of attendee’s daily who come to purchase original cutting-edge art directly from juried artists and experience “original music” from juried bands and songwriters selected to showcase their music from several outdoor stages. Public surveys have proclaimed this Festival as the “Best and Most Fun Arts Festival in Dallas”. The explosive expansion of high-end residential housing in the Deep Ellum neighborhoods along with the modern light rail transportation systems has created significant increases in local art buyers as well as throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. In addition, the festival attracts thousands of tourists and conventioneers from the nearby downtown Dallas hotels.
This well-established annual Festival is always held starting the first Friday in April.
You are invited to present your best original works to our Jury Panel who will select 200 artists to participate and enhance this high energy, award winning, visual and performing arts Festival. Approximately 180 artists spaces will be assigned to Main Street locations and 20 spaces will be assigned to our Artist Court which intersects Main Street.
2018 Festival Visual Arts Key Dates:
- Festival Dates: April 6-8, 2018 (24th Annual)
- Process Opens: June 16, 2017
- Application Deadline: 11:59 PM Central Time, November 5, 2017
- Artist Jury: November 6-9, 2017
- Acceptance Notification E-Mailed: November 10, 2017
- Accepted Artists Posted on ZAPP: November 12, 2017
- Latest Date For Festival to Receive Booth Fees: January 15, 2018 – Location and other special requests will be handled on a first-come, first-serve basis determined by the dates exhibit fees are received.
- Last Day To Cancel With Refund: February 15, 2018