Society of Watercolor Artists Annual 2012 Membership Juried Art Exhibition
This exhibit is for SWA members only. If you are uncertain of your membership status for the 2012 year, contact Shirley Nichols: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work must be 80% water media on paper or Yupo, completed since August 1, 2010 and not previously appeared in any SWA exhibition. Water media includes watercolors, acrylics, inks, gouache, casein, egg tempera and watercolor pencils/crayons. Collage must be painted by the artist with water media (no commercially colored or printed paper may be used). Work must be original and not produced under supervision in a class or workshop. No giclees or reproductions.
Online Entry: www.swa-watercolor.com (has pay pal option) NOTE: All online entries paid with pay pal automatically acknowledge agreement by the artist to all parts of this prospectus. You may also enter by mail with a CD and check for $35.
Click here to download prospectus.
- Sunday, 1 July: Entry deadline. All entry materials due to Mary Stitt. Any entries arriving after midnight are ineligible. Sun, 15 July: Notification sent Wednesday, 1 August: Shipped entries are due. DEADLINE EXTENDED to July 3
- Saturday, 4 August: 2-4pm HAND DELIVERED WORK DUE
- Monday, 6 August: SHOW OPENS
- Sat, 8 Sept: 3-5pm RECEPTION and AWARDS
- Saturday, 29 September: 2-4pm PICKUP WORK
- Delivery, Reception and Pickup: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Atrium Gallery, 3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard at Montgomery Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76107