Call for Artists:
The Exhibition Advisory Panel (EAP) of the Fort Worth Community Arts Center (FWCAC) is seeking exhibition proposals from artist and curators in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana for all art forms, including new media, for its 2013-14 season.
The mission of the EAP is to exhibit contemporary art with a focus on regional artists.
* Request for Exhibition form
* Letter of intent describing proposal of exhibit.
* CV and Artist Statement
* Image list including size & medium
* $20 fee
* Support materials, if availible, including catalogs, exhibition reviews, etc.
* Self addressed stamped envelope for material return.
For more information and forms: http://www.fwcac.com/?exhibitions/artists or email@example.com 817.298.3021
The Exhibition Advisory Panel will review proposals and images on a biannual basis: June & December. Deadlines for consideration for the panel: June 15th for this round; December 1st for the next. Please allow up to six months for notification.
Posted by moderator at 06:15:00. Filed under: Opportunities for Artists