For more information see https://www.swawatercolor.com/meetings
3rd Monday of each month
Exception – January is one week later due to holiday.
And April will be held one week later this year.
- 7-7:15pm – General meeting with announcements and introductions of newcomers
- 7:15pm – Introduction of guest artist and demonstration begins
- 8:00pm – Break for refreshments and view and vote on “Painting of the Month”
- 8:15 – Guest artist continues demo
- 8:45 – “Painting of the Month” winners are announced
All SWA meetings are held at
The University of North Texas Health Science Center Everett Hall , 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. , Fort Worth, Texas
(Across from the Amon Carter Museum) To see a map to the meeting location, click here.