FREE Sundays in 2015
Fort Worth, TX.-Dr. Marla Price, director of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, announces FREE Sundays in 2015. Beginning in January, the Museum is offering free admission to the galleries, including special exhibitions, every Sunday through December 27, 2015.
Free admission includes docent-led tours of the galleries every Sunday at 2 pm and access to other free programs offered on Sundays periodically throughout the month, including:
- Sundays with the Modern – Join interesting discussions with artists and scholars in front of the artworks.
- Drawing from the Collection – Learn to draw from the best local artists while studying the world-class works on view in the galleries.
- Drawing from the Collection for Children – Watch your little ones aged 5 to 12 learn to look, think, and draw.
- Public Tours – Engage with art and architecture on conversational tours with knowledgeable docents. Join the discussion in English or Spanish.
- Gallery sketchbooks for children.
- Visit www.themodern.org for more information, including dates and times.
The staff and board of the Modern on behalf of the Museum visitors thank the many individuals in our community who made donations to the Annual Fund in support of FREE Sundays, providing access for all to the Museum’s first-rate collection, exhibitions, and programs completely free of charge.