The all-volunteer Deep Ellum Community Association hosts a “Deep Ellum Village” within the Deep Ellum Arts Festivall
which will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 7, 8 and 9 this year. We are having a special emphasis on providing an opportunity for artists and performers to actively demonstrate and practice their craft. For artists, we will have an area for you to actively produce your art during the festival. In addition, you may wish to rent a booth to sell your art, help us produce artistic signage and/or work in the marbling tent and actively demonstrate your artistic skills there. If you are a performer, we would love to include you in the activities happening in the Deep Ellum Village during the Festival.
The opportunities are the following:
- Rent a booth to sell your art or split a booth with another artist. Booths cost $350 for a 10×10 but are discounted 50% to Deep Ellum based artists and handcrafters. https://form.jotform.com/50564567835970
- Be an “active” artist or performer for at least 4 hours and share a booth with that day’s other active artists and performers at no charge.“Active artists” sign up for a time slot and produce/create their art in the designated area during that time slot. https://form.jotform.com/70066448693969
- Help produce the artwork which will serve as the signage within the Deep Ellum Village.
- Help in the “marbling” booth and demonstrate your artistic talent and offer information about yourself to those you assist.
- Enter the Arts 4 Dumpsters contest and potentially win up to $4,250. See details at www.DallasZeroWaste.com