The VAO art competition is a not for profit event open to both amateur and professional artists based in the UK and internationally. The aim is to give artists the ultimate platform to develop their passion and career in the arts sector. Finalists will benefit from exhibiting, selling and showcasing their work to art critics and art buyers alike.
All artists both UK & International are invited to apply for the Visual Art Open Prize, with a prize value of £5,000. Finalists will also be exhibited at Chester Arts Fair 2020.
- There are 6 categories: – Painting /Mixed Media /Printmaking – Illustration /Drawing – Sculpture – Photography/Digital Art- Young Artist (16-24 years old) – Children’s Award (15 years and under).
- Cost – £15.00 per submission. £10.00 for entrants under 24 years old.
- The overall winner of the VAO will be awarded: Cash prize of £1,000.00 to support the production of new works, plus stand space at Chester Art Fair 2021.
- £250.00 will be awarded for category winners.
- No age restrictions – all welcome to apply.
Apply online at www.visualartopen.com
Phase 1 of applications close on the 10th December 2019 at midnight.Submitted by Laura O'Hare. Email: email@example.com Website: %%url%%