36th Annual International Exhibition
3900 University Boulevard
Tyler, TX 75799
Contact Email: email@example.com
Entry Deadline: 11/16/20
ENTRY AND FEES This exhibition will be juried from digital media. Artists may submit up to three works for consideration for the non-refundable fee of $35. Entries must be submitted via CaFE (Call for Entries)
DESCRIPTION The 36th Annual International Exhibition is a juried visual art competition organized by the Department of Art and Art History at The University of Texas at Tyler. Internationally known artists, curators, and scholars have served as jurors selecting works for exhibition created by some of the best contemporary artists working today. The Department purchases three to six works from the exhibition each year; purchased works are added to our permanent collection. The permanent collection serves as an educational teaching resource; much of the permanent collection is exhibited throughout the UT Tyler main campus.
JUROR Benjamin M. Hickey is Curator of Exhibitions at the Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum, University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- November 16, 2020: Entry Deadline
- December 16, 2020: Notification of acceptance via email
- January 11, 2021: Deadline for Receipt of Work
- January 19, 2021: Exhibition opens
- To Be Determined: Reception and Juror Presentation
- March 5, 2021: Exhibition closes
- March 15 – 19, 2021: Return of Works