2015 ‘Unique by Nature’ Juried Art Competition & Exhibition – McKinney Performing Arts Center (City of McKinney) and Arts and Music Guild of McKinney seeking applicants for its 4th Annual Juried Art Show, April 11 to 25, 2015. Award reception Friday, April 10, 2015.
For an overview of the show, please visit http://artisti/index.aspx?NID=1398.
Cash and purchase prizes totaling $9,000 will be distributed as follows:
• $6,000 purchase prize for one large scale work (50” or more in one dimension) to become part of MPAC’s permanent and public art collection
• $3,000 in cash awards for six works of art selected by the judge, including one Young Artist Award
• Large works entries require artists to submit an online application, https://mckinneypac.wufoo.com/forms/unique-by-nature-large-works-application-2015/
• Large work application deadline Friday, March 27, 2015 by 7 p.m.
• Artists interested in submitting work for cash prizes must bring work in person to MPAC on Saturday, April 4, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. $20 for up to two works of art, checks payable to ‘Arts and Music Guild.’
For full prospectus, please visit http://artsandmusicguildorg.startlogic.com/.
‘Unique by Nature’ is open to professional and emerging artists who are legal residents of the United States and at some point have been residents of Texas. Entrants must be at least 17 years by May 2015.