Open to T.A.G members. https://www.trinityartsguild.net/. Join or renew your membership now! https://www.trinityartsguild.net/membership
Trinity Arts Guild Gallery
Bedford Boys Ranch Park
2819 R.D. Hurt Parkway
Prizes and Awards
Up to $1,500 in cash and prizes
First, Second, and Third will be awarded each
category with a minimum of 15 entries.
will be determined by the Juror
Calendar of Events:
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 – Intake and delivery of artwork 9:30 pm to 1:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 – Show opens
- Monday, November 5th, 2018 – Reception and awards at 6:30pm (prior to the monthly meeting)
- Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 – Close of the show all artwork must be picked up
1. Works on Canvas or Hardboard
2. Works on Paper or Yupo
3. Advanced category (see eligibility)
4. Challenge – Reused, Recycled Reclaimed (open to all levels)
Entries must have been completed with in the last 2
Artist’s original work only. Photos may be used as
reference as long as the artist used their own photos
(not from published or copyrighted sources.)
Three dimensional work may not exceed 30”x36”x30”
and should not exceed 30 lbs.
Framed artwork should not exceed 54”x54” and
should not exceed 30 lbs.
Members who teach, present workshops, are signa-
ture members of an art society or who are represent-
ed by a professional gallery should enter the ad-
vanced category or challenge category. In addition
any other member who has significant skill and train-
ing should also enter the advanced category or
Those members who would be considered beginners
or intermediate may enter any category.
Artwork must hang for the duration of the show.
Entry and Payment:
First 3 entries for TAG members $35
Each additional entry up to 6 total entries is $5
Make Checks payable to Trinity Arts Guild or Pay
online with PayPal at: http://
All Entry fees are non-refundable