«

»

Print this Post

Third Annual Festival of Trees in Frisco – NO Entry FEE! Call for trees, wreaths, and 2D work!

2014festivaltrees

Celebrate the holiday season by creatively giving back to your community! Create a tree, wreath, or two-dimensional piece of artwork to benefit CASA of Collin County. 100% of the proceeds of the sale of any tree or wreath will go to CASA, whereas 30% of the proceeds of the sale of any two-dimensional art piece will go to CASA and the remaining 70% will go back to the artist. No entry fee to participate. Submit images of your work (or proposals) by Nov 7th to Paige Prater, Frisco Arts Director of Marketing & Exhibits: pprater@friscoarts.org

From Nov 24-Dec 20, the pieces will be exhibited in the Frisco Art Gallery at the Frisco Discovery Center, 8004 N. Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034.

Please see: http://www.friscodiscoverycenter.com/index.php/events/festival-of-trees/ for the entry form and more details.

2014festivaltrees

Questions? Call 972-668-5180 or email Paige: pprater@friscoarts.org

Frisco Arts is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and official art agency of the City of Frisco and management company for the Frisco Discovery Center, a multi-use venue that includes a Black Box Theater, Special Events Center and the Frisco Art Gallery.

Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/competitions-calls-for-entries/third-annual-festival-of-trees-in-frisco-no-entry-fee-call-for-trees-wreaths-and-2d-work/