Texas BIG 10 for Art week is July 16 through July 24, 2016
Opening Reception July 21, 2016
Exhibition will run from July 20 through September 4, 2016 at KCAM
Katy Contemporary Arts Museum, Katy TX
Juried by a distinguished panel of judges including Patricia Johnson, Ken General, and Andrés Bardon, the Texas Big 10 for Art Competition breaks the mold of usual categories and regulations of art competitions. The brainchild of Villaronga-Roman, this competition allows submissions from all mediums submitted into categories based on years of artistic experience.
- Texas Big 10 for Art Competition is accepting entries in art from October 26, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
- Artists may submit any media into their age category of the following:
- 0 – 5 years
- 6 – 12 years
- 13 – 20 years
- Over 20 years
- Art categories/divisions are split only by the artist’s years of experience.
- The competition is judged by curators, all work will be presented to the jurors as anonymous.
- Artist must live in Texas.
How To Enter:
- There is a 2 piece minimum entry per artist. The entry fee is $35 for the first 2 entries. Each additional entry is $15.
Artist may submit up to 4 additional entries at $15 dollars.
Late entry fee after December 15, 2015 is $55 for first 3 entries, each additional entry is $25
- Artists may enter the Texas Big 10 for Art Competition by clicking HERE
- Payments must be made through the call for entry site.