Prizes and Awards
Up to $1,500 in cash and prizes
Entry and Payment:
First 3 entries for TAG members $35 Each additional entry up to 6 total entries is $5 Make Checks payable to Trinity Arts Guild or Pay online with PayPal
All Entry fees are non-refundable
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday, February 19th, 2019– Intake and delivery of artwork 9:30-1:
30pmand 6:00-8: 00pm
ThursdayFebruary 21th, 2019– Show opens
- MondayMarch4th,2019-Reception and awards at
6:30pm(prior to the monthly meeting)
TuesdayMarch 19th, 2019 – Close of the show all artwork must be picked up. Show Chairperson – Kimmie Hamm
for any special
arrangementsyou can contact Kimmie at kimmiekhamm@Yahoo.com
- Open to T.A.G members. You may join TAG at the time of
- Entries must be delivered to the Trinity Arts Guild Gallery and must remain hanging for the entire show.
- Intake on
TuesdayFebruary 19th 9:30-1: 30pmand 6:00-8: 00pm
- For the spring
showwe will accept up to 2 entries that have been in a previous T.A.G Juried as long as they did not receive any award in a previous show.
- Entries must have been completed with in the last 5 years
- Artist’s original work only. Photos may be used as
referenceas long as the artist used their own photos (not from published or copyrighted sources.)
- No Nudes
- No Photographs
Three dimensionalwork may not exceed 30”x36”x30” and should not exceed 30 lbs.
- Framed artwork should not exceed 52”x52” and should not exceed 30 lbs.
- Those members who teach, present workshops, regularly do demonstrations, are represented by a professional gallery or would otherwise be considered advanced in their skills must enter the Teacher/Advanced category, or challenge category
- Those members who would be considered beginners or intermediate may enter the other 3 categories. *The show chairperson my use their discretion on acceptance of artwork
- For Prospectus see http://www.trinityartsguild.net/
1. Works on Canvas or Hardboard
2. Works on Paper or Yupo
3. Teachers/Advanced category (see eligibility) 4. Challenge Category (open to all levels)
4. Challenge Category (open to all levels) …….Your mission should you choose to accept is to create a Fantasy work of art using any subject matter you desire. The entries can be either 2 or 3 dimensional.
* Artist may also submit a short story or explanation of their challenge entry