The Trinity Arts Guild Fall Members Show will be on display October 4, 2016 through November 8, 2016 at the TAG Gallery in Bedford. It is open to all members of Trinity Arts Guild whose dues are current, so join or renew now! Non-members may pay dues and entry fees to enter the show.
For the prospectus and registration, see http://www.trinityartsguild.net/prospectus-and-entry-forms
You may use the online form to register and pay early. Then you can just drop off work or have someone else drop off work for the show.
Up to $1,500.00 in cash and prizes.
The challenge cateogry for Fall Members Show Challenge is the 1950s: A tribute to this great artistic decade and a nod to our 55 year history. This entry should reflect anything that inspires you from this time period. Let’s have some fun with this nostalgic challenge.
Fall Members Show Categories:
1. Works on Canvas/Hardboard
2. Works on Paper/Yupo
4. The 1950’s (challenge category)
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 – Registration and delivery of artwork. Between 9:00 am and 1:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2016 – Show Opens
- Monday, November 7, 2016 – Reception and awards 6:30 pm (prior to monthly meeting)
- Tuesday November 8, 2016 – Close of show all work must be picked up