The PSSW 2020 National Juried Exhibition will be the nonprofit organization’s 39th juried show of soft pastels. The exhibit will during the month of October at the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau located in Grapevine, Texas.
Open to all artists in the soft pastel medium (80% content). Eligibility requirements and how to enter can be found on OnlineJuriedShows. Our juror, Barbara Jaenicke, is holding a demo and 3 day workshop in October.
Deadline to enter is August 5, 2020. We look forward to seeing your artwork!
IMPORTANT DATES 2020:
- August 5 (Wed.) Entry deadline, http://www.onlinejuriedshows.com
- August 31 Notification of acceptance
- Please check your e-mail carefully, even SPAM! You can also check your portfolio at Online Juried Shows.
- September 17-25 Out of town deliveries due to Navis Pack and Ship
- September 29 Hand delivered and shipped entries will be accepted at the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau between 10a.m. – 2 p.m.
- October 1 Exhibition opens at Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau
- October 4 Pastel demo by Barbara Jaenicke and
- Exhibition awards ceremony
- October 5-7 Pastel workshop by Barbara Jaenicke
- November 1 Exhibition closes
- November 2 (Mon) Pick-up of all entries at the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau, from 10a.m to 2 p.m.
- November 30 Shipped entries will be returned by this date
- Show Chair, Wendy Koehrsen, 972.742.2672 email@example.com
- PSSW President, Sherry Barber, 469.585.8750 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop Chair, Vicki Guess, 817.917.3249 email@example.com
For the Prospectus see https://www.pssw.info/home/shows-exhibits/prospectus/
Entry information: https://www.onlinejuriedshows.com/Default.aspx?OJSID=4419