PLANO INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL
EXHIBIT WILL BE STAGED AT THE GALLERY @ COURTYARD
SEPTEMBER 21 – OCTOBER 26
Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at
The Gallery @ Courtyard (1509 H Ave, Plano, TX 75074)
- 9/18 – Monday, Artist Drop-off, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m
- 9/19 – Tuesday, Show will be hung 10:00 – 4:00
- 9/20 – Wednesday, Labels Applied
- 9/21 – Thursday, Show Opens
- 9/27 – Saturday, Reception, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- 10/1 – Saturday, Plano International Festival, 10 am – 5 pm
- 10/26 – Show Closes
- 10/29 – Artist Pick-up, 1:00p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
based on number of total submissions and space available for
exhibiting on a first-come, first-serve basis. Artists will be notified
of the pieces that can be exhibited. Exhibit space is limited to
approximately 60 pieces.
* Works must be two-dimensional only; no three-dimensional
pieces will be accepted. All works must be wired with eye-hooks
or D-rings with wire, ready to hang. WORKS WILL BE
REJECTED AT DROP-OFF IF THEY ARE NOT PROPERLY
PREPARED FOR HANGING.
* All works must have the artist’s name and title of the piece on a
note attached to the back of the artwork.
Click here to enter the show and upload the images of your work (up to three pieces).
Entry fees will be collected online as you enter your artwork.
Memberships range from $30 to $90. Join to take advantage of generous member discount. To join now, go to http://planoartassociation.