CALL FOR ENTRY
Tarrant County College’s South Campus Student Activities invites students, staff and faculty to submit artwork reflecting the theme of geometric designs in Middle Eastern art for a Cultural Exhibit on April 9th at 4PM in SSTU Living Room.
1. Submissions for artworks are limitedt to two entries per person.
2. Art must be the original work of the artist.
3. Entry must include a brief biography of the participant, no more than100 words, and may include
information about the artist’s interest and experience with art, techniques, their philosophy and
personal connection to Middle Eastern Culture.
4. Entry must include artist statement explaining their work, no more than100 words.
5. Artwork entered into the show must be the same artwork submitted via e-mail. Substitutions will
not be accepted.
Graphic – printmaking, charcoal, ink, pastels, colored pencils, mixed media
Photography – color, black and white
Sculpture – relief, ceramics, woodcarving, metal, jewelry, clay and stone
Written Work (poetry, short story, essay) – no more than 2 pages, about culture, heritage, and traditions in Middle Eastern Cultural
March 1: Entry Deadline
March 8: Finalists will be notified
March 25: RSVP Deadline
April 9: Opening Night and Juror Presentation 4 – 6 PM, set-up at 2pm