CALL FOR ENTRIES
14th Annual Hecho en Dallas
Saturday, March 11, 2017 by 5 p.m.
Hecho en Dallas is an annual juried exhibition designed to showcase the recent work of professional artists who reside and are active in the artistic environment of the Dallas area. The exhibition was conceived by the Latino Cultural Center in recognition of the talented pool of artists whose creative endeavors give vitality to the cultural movement in DFW. Hecho en Dallas is a component of ART 214, a joint collaboration between the City of Dallas’ Office of Cultural Affairs cultural centers and facilities in celebration of Dallas Arts Month 2017.
Please visit http://documents.ellipseinc.
Submission of entries implies agreement to terms and conditions stated on this prospectus. Submissions can be entered by email at email@example.com by mail or in person at the Latino Cultural Center, 2600 Live Oak St. Dallas, TX 75204
- Submission deadline: Saturday, March 11, 2017 by 5 p.m. Not a postmark deadline. Entries received after the deadline will be disqualified
- Notifications to artists: Saturday, March 25, 2017 via email
- Delivery of artwork: March 28 – April 4, 2017, 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesday – Saturday
- Opening reception: Thursday, April 13, 2017, 6-8 pm
- Exhibition dates: April 13 – June 30, 2017
- Pick-up artwork: July 5-12, 2017, 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesday -Saturday
Artists must reside in the City of Dallas or within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
Art must have been created within the last three years to be eligible
Any medium will be considered; however, artists who exhibit artwork that requires the use of special equipment (computers, projectors, multimedia devices, etc.) will be responsible for providing such equipment for the duration of the exhibition
Size limit for 3D artwork will not exceed 15 feet (length + width + depth), with the longest side of the piece not exceeding 7 feet
For 2D artwork, the longest side cannot exceed 7 feet
There is no entry fee for this juried exhibition