As part of
– Each artist can submit up to 3 images.
– Artwork dimensions not to exceed 20″H x 20″W
– To qualify, members have to be current in their membership.
– Accepted categories are painting, drawing, photography and mixed media. No sculptures/3D artwork.
– All artwork must be the original concept of the artist.
– VAGF will retain a total of 30% commission of any artwork sales.
– All submitted artwork should be ready-to-hang with wire taut at the upper fourth of the frame. Saw hook hanging will not be accepted.
– All artwork on 1/2” – 1″ canvases should be framed. The artwork on 1 1/2” to 2” canvases need to have neatly painted edges if not framed.
The exhibit will be on display at the One River School of Art + Design, located at 3288 Main St. #102, Frisco, TX 75033
Submission deadline: July 19, 2019
Acceptance notification: July 26, 2019
Take in: August 1, 2019
Pick up: September 27, 2018
Reception: August 8, 2019, from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Please note that this is a curated exhibit and not all submitted artwork will be accepted.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Submission link: https://www.smarterentry.com/CallsForEntry/vagf
Creations 2019 – Call for art deadline July 19th
As part of
Permanent link to this article: http://artgroupsdfw.com/competitions-calls-for-entries/creations-2019-call-for-art-deadline-july-19th/