The Bath House Cultural Center is organizing the art exhibition Mindful.KIND, in collaboration with the White Rock Hill Public Library. The exhibition will be on display at the library as part of the outreach cultural programs of the cultural center and the library.
The theme of the exhibition is mindfulness and kindness. The show explores how we are able to overcome our differences by being mindful of our actions and expressing kindness before fear or hate.
This is an opportunity for artists to express to the community what makes them different and help enlighten the public on what it really means to be aware of our actions and how they affect others.
The exhibition will be on display at the White Rock Hills library, 9150 Ferguson Road, Dallas, Texas 75228.
Please visit the Bath House Cultural Center’s News Center athttp://www.dallasculture.org/
- Entries Deadline: Entries must be RECEIVED by Tuesday, May 21, 2013 – 5 PM
- Notification: For a list of selected artists, please visit the Bath House Cultural Center’s online News Center at http://www.dallasculture.org/bathHouseCultureCenter/pressRelease.asp Click on the “Mindful.KIND – Selected Artists” document, after 6 PM on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
- Delivery of accepted artwork to WHITE ROCK HILLS LIBRARY: Saturday, June 1, 2013 (12-1:30 PM). The library is located at 9150 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228
- Exhibition opens with a reception: Friday, June 7, 2013 (6:30-8 PM)
- Exhibition closes: Saturday, July 27, 2013
- Artwork pickup: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 (5-7 PM)
We look forward to receiving your entries. Thank you in advance.