Show /Delivery of Art: Rowlett Annex Conference Bldg
4004 Main, Rowlett – Behind Rowlett City Hall
Take-in/Pay entry fee – Sat. April 2 (10am -12noon) Annex Conference Bldg Hanging & Setup after take-in.
Juror: Jill Foltz, PhD, Prof. of Art History, Collin College, Spring Creek Campus
Reception- Saturday, April 9, 2-4pm
Take Down/Pickup – Saturday, May 31, 10-11 am
Entry Fees; • A.R.T. MEMBERS – 5 entries for $25.00. $5.00 for each addiitonal entry.
Artists may join ART at take-in for reduced entry fees.
• NON-MEMBERS – 5 entries for $35.00. $10.00 for each additional entry. Please make checks payable to: Artists ’Round Texas. • Eligibility: Open to all artists 18 years of age and over.
• Active – $30.00/yr. • Spouse – $15.00/yr
• Seniors (65 & over) $25.00/yr. • Spouse – $15.00/yr
• Contributing – $50.00/yr o Life Member – $300.00
• Liability: Artists are responsible for insurance coverage. All due care will be taken with entries, and artist understands neither A.R.T., nor the City of Rowlett can be held responsible for loss or damage to work submitted. A.R.T. reserves the right to refuse any art not meeting eligibility requirements and/or any art with content considered unsuitable for this public exhibit.No art can be removed before end of show.• SALES:Artists handle their own sales. Price of art and artist contact numbers will be included in the show. ALL art is to remain until the end of the show, including sold art. Any art removed prior to closing without approval, could possibly eliminate artist’s participation in next small works show. PUBLICITY – It is understood, by the artists entering this art event, that you agree to the use of your art for event marketing and promotion.
• Pickup: Art left more than five days after pickup date will be charged a $5.00 storage fee per day.
CASH AWARDS TOTALING ALMOST $1,000
For questions call: 972-475-1836, visit club FaceBook page, or www.artistsroundtx.org.Submitted by Artists Round Texas. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org