Botanical Art Exhibit 2019
Call for submissions – deadline April 22nd, 2019
The Botanical Art Collective of North Central Texas is pleased to announce an open call for a curated exhibition at the Botanical Research Institute of Texas (BRIT) from May 10th, 2019 to June 20th 2019. A reception will be held on Friday, May 10th, 2018 from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm.
Artists may submit up to three (3) pieces
The $25 submission fee covers up to 3 submissions. Only 2D art will be displayed.
Flowers, fruits, seeds, vegetables, fungi, seeds, trees, plants, and grasses are welcome. This is a celebration
- Deadline for submission – April 22nd, 2019
- Notification of acceptance – May1st, 2019
- Delivery of artwork to BRIT – any time between 10.00-4.00pm – May 7th and 8th 2019 – for those unable to deliver the art at these times please contact Denis Benjamin (dbenjamin@brit) for alternative.
- Show dates – May 10th to June 20th
- Reception – May10th (Friday)
- Pick-up of artwork – June 20th