Arlington Visual Arts Association 39th Annual Regional Juried Exhibition
Feb 6 – Mar 27, 2015
This is an open show held every February and draws entries from accross the DW metroplex. Participants may enter up to 3 works of art. AVAA Members: $12 ea. or 3 for $30.
Non Members: $15 ea. or 3 entries for $35
Work must be framed and ready to hang. Works on paper must be under Plexiglas. Maximum size 48 inches and under 50 lbs.
Canvases with gallery wrapped edges accepted without frame.
2015 Art Intake at Bob Duncan Center is Monday, Feb.2, 4 to 9 pm.
Juried Exhibit Calendar
- Art Receiving Day: Monday, February 2, 4 to 9 pm. Hand deliver all entries to the Bob Duncan Center. Entry Fees must be paid upon entry by cash or check.
- Art juried and exhibit hung: Tuesday, February 3
- Exhibit Awards and Reception: Friday, February 13, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Pick-up of Art Not Accepted: Friday, February 13, before and after award ceremony at Duncan Center.
- Show Ends: March 26 5:00 pm
- Pick-up Exhibited Art from Show: March 27 9 am – 5 pm, except for award-winning art.
- At the close of this exhibit, award-winning art from this show will be moved to the Arlington Museum of Art and displayed until May 30, 2015. These works of art may be picked-up at the Arlington Museum of Art on May 30, 10:00 am – Noon