| Artspace111 is pleased to announce an open call for submissions for the 7th annual Artspace111 Texas Juried Exhibition, juried by Kristen Gaylord, Assistant Curator of Photographs at the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. |
The competition includes eligibility for 2D and 3D artwork. The exhibition will be open June 27th through July 25th with an opening reception on the evening of June 27th.
Due date for entries is Monday, May 18th. Contemporary 2D and 3D works that follow the requirements detailed in the prospectus are eligible for acceptance, artwork selected by the juror from the eligible submissions will be included in the exhibition at Artspace111 and are eligible for cash awards. A total of $5000 will be awarded to the best works in show, and the first prize will include the opportunity to exhibit at Artspace111 in a separate solo or group exhibition in 2020-2021.
Apply through CaFE: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=7475
- Due Date / Deadline for online submissions – May 18, 2020
- Juror Deliberation – May 19 – (Approx.) June 1, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance – (Approx.) June 3, 2020 (By email and on the Café site)
- Shipping/Receiving – (Approx.) June 4 – June 19, 2020 (Shipping information will be shared with accepted artists with notification of acceptance email)
- Hand Delivery Drop Off – (Approx.) June 4 – June 19, 2020 (During Artspace111 open hours, Tues – Fri 10 – 5pm and Sat 10-3pm)
- Exhibition On Display – June 27th – July 25th, 2020
- Opening Reception – June 27, 5:00p to 8:00p
- Shipped Return – July 27 – August 7, 2020
- Hand Delivery Pickup – July 27 – August 1, 2020