New Added Benefit
In order to support Texas artists, Artspace111 is ADDING A BENEFIT TO ALL ENTRANTS of the 2020 Texas Juried Exhibition. Every artwork entered for consideration will have the opportunity to be included in Artspace111’s online shop – regardless if your work gets accepted into the 7th Annual Texas Juried Exhibition. This online sale will take place for one month after the close of the 7th Annual Texas Juried Exhibition from July 27 – August 29, 2020.
During that time, collectors may browse and purchase artwork directly from the Artspace111 website. We will be promoting the sale heavily to our network of art collectors. Our intent is give all those who enter the call a platform through Artspace111 to make sales. Artists shall receive 70% of the proceeds of a sale, and will handle delivery of the artwork to the client. This additional opportunity is optional, but we hope you will participate. With this in mind, please make sure the images you submit or have submitted are of the highest quality as we will be using those images you provide online.
The deadline to apply to the 7th Annual Texas Juried Exhibition is Monday, May 18, 2020. The submission fee is $35 with $5 of the fee being donated to a North Texas area food bank.
| Artspace111 is pleased to announce an open call for submissions for the 7th annual Artspace111 Texas Juried Exhibition, juried by Kristen Gaylord, Assistant Curator of Photographs at the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. |
The competition includes eligibility for 2D and 3D artwork. The exhibition will be open June 27th through July 25th with an opening reception on the evening of June 27th.
Due date for entries is Monday, May 18th. Contemporary 2D and 3D works that follow the requirements detailed in the prospectus are eligible for acceptance, artwork selected by the juror from the eligible submissions will be included in the exhibition at Artspace111 and are eligible for cash awards. A total of $5000 will be awarded to the best works in show, and the first prize will include the opportunity to exhibit at Artspace111 in a separate solo or group exhibition in 2020-2021.
Apply through CaFE: https://artist.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=7475
- Due Date / Deadline for online submissions – May 18, 2020
- Juror Deliberation – May 19 – (Approx.) June 1, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance – (Approx.) June 3, 2020 (By email and on the Café site)
- Shipping/Receiving – (Approx.) June 4 – June 19, 2020 (Shipping information will be shared with accepted artists with notification of acceptance email)
- Hand Delivery Drop Off – (Approx.) June 4 – June 19, 2020 (During Artspace111 open hours, Tues – Fri 10 – 5pm and Sat 10-3pm)
- Exhibition On Display – June 27th – July 25th, 2020
- Opening Reception – June 27, 5:00p to 8:00p
- Shipped Return – July 27 – August 7, 2020
- Hand Delivery Pickup – July 27 – August 1, 2020