The 11th annual Artscape, the Dallas Arboretum’s juried fine art and craft show and sale, is accepting applications through Dec. 9. Mediums include painting, sculpture, 2-D and 3-D mixed media, photography and more. The reimagined Artscape will be held in the Arboretum’s gardens and DeGolyer Gallery April 28-30, 2017. For an application or more information visit www.dallasarboretum.org/artscape. For more information contact email@example.com.
- 12.9.16: Artist application and jury fee deadline
- 12.22.16: Artist notification of acceptance and information packets mailed
- 1.20.17: Artscape show contract and booth fee deadline
- 2.3.17: Deadline to request refund ($40 cancellation Fee)
- 3.27.17: Artist location mailed
- 4.28.17: Show set-up & Preview
- 4.29.16 & 4.30.17: Artscape Show
- $25: Jury Fee, Non-refundable check to Dallas Arboretum for each category to be exhibited. Due 12.9.16
- $330: Booth Fee, 12’w x 12’d to accommodate a 10’ x 10’ white tent provided by artist.
- $275: Double Space Supplement, limited number of double spaces available.
- $40: Cancellation Fee, prior to 2.3.17
The jury of regional art professionals is chaired by Patricia Meadows, distinguished jurist, art appraiser, lecturer, collector, curator and president of Art Connections.