The 58th Annual Irving Art Association Members Juried Exhibition will be on exhibit April 29 to May 31, 2013 at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts.
Awards Reception May 12, 2013 2 – 4 pm.
Juror will be Cecy Turner.
For complete information, see the IAA 2013 Juried Members Show Prospectus. Note: The show is open to all current IAA Members of the 2012=2013 year. Go to the Membership page to join online and pay by PayPal or check. To enter and pay online, click here.
Members should take note that the entry deadline is March 25and preregistration and prepayment is REQUIRED. Digital images (online or on CD) is the accepted format. You can now also enter online and pay by PayPal or a credit card through PayPal. See the Registration page.
If you need assistance with digital entries, there will be aid provided on Mar. 23 from 10 am -12 noon at the Jaycee Center. Contact Show Chair Ron Stephens for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, March 23 10:00 to noon Help with digital images
- Monday, March 25 Entry Deadline
- Monday, April 15 Notifications of acceptance
- Saturday, April 27 10:00 – 2:00 Hand delivered entries due
- Monday, April 29 Exhibit opens to public
- Sunday, May 12 2:00 – 4:00 Exhibit reception and awards
- Friday, May 31 Strike show and art pickup
- Saturday, June 8 Winner’s Show moves to IAC Focus Gallery
- Monday, July 7 10:00 – noon Pick up from Focus Gallery
- For complete information on entering, check the Rules as posted in theProspectus. A quick summary for 2013:
- Must be an IAA member.
- All entries must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Categories: Works on Canvas; Works on Paper; Mixed Media/Misc.; Drawing; Photography
- Work must be framed (when suitable). Not over 36″x36″ framed. Plexiglas only for work over 16″x 20″ (exception pastels). No saw-tooth hangers. Wrap around canvas at least 1.5″ deep.
- Competition will be juried.
- Fee: $35 (check) or $37 (PayPal) for 1-3 entries.