4th Annual Artspace111 Regional Juried Exhibition
Call For Submissions Now Open!
Deadline May 31, 2017
Artspace111 is pleased to announce an open call for submissions for the 4th Annual Artspace111 Regional Juried Exhibition, juried by Shirley Reece-Hughes, a Curator of Painting and Sculpture at the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. The competition includes eligibility for 2D and 3D artwork. The exhibition will be open June 23rd through July 22nd with an opening reception on the evening of June 23rd. Due date for entries isMay 31st. Contemporary 2D and 3D works that follow the requirements detailed in the prospectus are accepted. Over $2000 will be awarded to the best works in show, and the first prize will include the opportunity to exhibit at Artspace111 in a separate solo or group show in 2017 – 2018.
- Due Date / Deadline for online submissions – May 31
- Juror Deliberation – June 1 – (Approx.) June 8
- Notification of Acceptance – (Approx.) June 8 (By email and on the Café site)
- Shipping/Receiving – (Approx.) June 8 – June 19 (Shipping information will be shared with accepted artists with notification of acceptance email)
- Hand Delivery Drop Off – (Approx.) June 8 – June 19 (During Artspace111 open hours, Tues – Fri 10-5pm and Sat 10-3pm)
- Exhibition On Display– June 23 – July 22
- Opening Reception – June 23, 5:00p to 8:30p
- Shipped Return – July 23 – 28
- Hand Delivery Pickup – July 23 – 28
As the top prize winner of the 3rd Annual Regional Juried Exhibition, Marilyn Waligore’s artwork (shown above) is currently on display at Artspace111 in the Still Life Group Exhibition through March 18th.
Artspace111 is dedicated to its vital role in the city of Fort Worth, and to making contemporary art approachable to individuals of all ages. With its sculpture and distinctive architectural character, the gallery offers a striking setting to host corporate and private events, and is also available for tours and other social gatherings.
Artspace111 is located east of Downtown Fort Worth at Hampton Street and Weatherford. The gallery is open Tuesday to Friday, 10 – 5 pm and Saturday 10 – 3. To schedule a private viewing, contact Margery Gossett or William Grella by calling 817.692.3228 or emailing email@example.com.