Feb 4 – March 5, 2016 is the 40th Annual Juried Exhibit for AVAA
This is an open show held every February at the Bob Duncan Center in Arlington and draws entries from accross the DW metroplex. Participants may enter up to 3 works of art.
AVAA Members: $12 ea. or 3 for $30.
Non Members: $15 ea. or 3 entries for $35
Work must be framed and ready to hang. Works on paper must be under Plexiglas. Maximum size 48 inches and under 50 lbs. Canvases with gallery wrapped edges accepted without frame.
- Art Receiving Day: Monday, February 1, 4 to 9 pm All entries must be hand delivered to the Bob Duncan Center. Fees paid by cash or check.
- Art juried and exhibit hung:
- Tuesday, February 2
- Exhibit Awards and Reception: Friday, February 19, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Pick-up Exhibited Art from Show: March 25 9 am – 5 pm, except for award–winning art.
- Award-winning Art Held for Exhibit: At the close of this exhibit, 9ward–winninq art from this show will be moved to the Arlington Museum of Art and displayed until May 20, 2016. These works of art may be picked–up at the Arlington Museum of Art on May 20, 10:00 am – Noon