40 Under 40
Juror: Maggie Adler, Amon Carter Museum of American Art Associate Curator
APPLY HERE: CALL FOR ENTRY – 40 UNDER 40
DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, AUGUST 15 – extended to Friday August 18th
- Due Date / Deadline for online submissions – August 18
- Juror Deliberation – August 16 – August 24
- Notification of Acceptance – August 25 (By email and on the Café site)
- Shipping/Receiving – August 26 – September 7 (Shipping information will be shared with accepted artists with notification of acceptance email)
- Hand Delivery Drop Off – August 26 – September 7 (During Fort Works Art open hours, Tues – Fri 11-5pm and Sat 10-6pm)
- Exhibition on Display– September 13 – October 14
- Opening Reception – September 15 6:00 to 9:00pm
- Shipped Return – October 31 – November 8
- Hand Delivery Pickup – October 31 – November 8
Eligibility & Mediums
– Open to artists under 40 years old residing in the continental USA.
– Contemporary original work in any media including painting, prints, and drawings.
– All work must be original (no reproductions), produced within the last two years and not previously shown at Fort Works Art. Price of work should include 50% commission to gallery.
– The digital image of the piece submitted must be the piece delivered to Fort Works Art if selected by the jury. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please see CaFe for digital file requirements
Entry Fee and Prize Information
$35 for three images.
Best in Show – $500 prize
Fort Works Art is committed to bringing life, vitality and energy to the art scene in Fort Worth, TX. They are a resource for both seasoned collectors and the everyday individual. Existing somewhere between a gallery, a cultural center and a museum, Fort Works Art strives to continually evolve into its own entity, free from the traditional labels of the art world. They exist to support the arts, to give back to the community and to inspire youth.
Fort Works Art
2100 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76107
Gallery Hours: Tuesday – Friday 11 am – 5 pm; Saturday 10 am – 6 pm